Simplify how businesses work.
Use G Suite Business for business email, video conferencing, unlimited cloud storage, and file sharing. Get all the tools any team needs to collaborate and get more done. Used by millions of businesses across a variety of industries, G Suite makes working together a whole lot easier.
With G Suite Business, your clients have access to a professional office suite of:
- Business email through Gmail: Get business email addresses with the company name (you@yourcompany). Also create group email aliases such as sales@yourcompany.
- Video and voice conferencing: Meet face to face with the team using easy-to-join HD video calls. Connect up to 25 people within or outside of the organization with a simple, shareable link.
- Secure team messaging: Send direct or group messages with Hangouts Chat for easier team collaboration.
- Shared calendars: Use shareable calendars to easily schedule meetings with teammates. Calendar integrates seamlessly with Gmail to respond events, Drive to attach files, and Hangouts to have video conferences.
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations: Create and edit text documents, robust spreadsheets, and beautiful presentations across devices. Share files with teammates and work in the same file at the same time. No more version control issues or emailing files back and forth.
- Unlimited Cloud storage: Use Drive to keep all work files in one secure place with unlimited of cloud-based file storage per user. Access files whenever needed from a laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Smart search across G Suite: Search across company content in G Suite, from Gmail and Drive to Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, and more. Cloud Search answers questions and delivers relevant suggestion.
- eDiscovery for G Suite: eDiscovery is the process of searching and retrieving information in electronic format. It is useful for legal matters and prevents data loss from employee turnover.